The American Zone

Current events, political, spiritual etc.

Latest topics

November 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guns Statistics

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 76 messages in 52 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is uglyloser95

Dream of Oct. 11, 2014

jg gunn

Dream of Oct. 11, 2014

Post by jg gunn on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 pm

The dream starts we are out walking in a field, my 3 sons and I. My wife, my Mom and Dad are there too I can't see them but I know they are there. . One of the boys was trailing behind, I am concerned because it is my autistic son. I am calling him and trying to hurry him along. Even though we are out in the country I feel uneasy. I look up and I see a large white jet, I think a DC-10, diving toward the ground.(It was a very steep dive with the left wing pointing down). I yell to everyone to run.

The scene we are looking back to where the jet was diving. Somehow we've gotten a safe distance from the impact point. The jet hits the ground and explodes with a mushroom cloud like a nuclear bomb. The sky darkens.

Next scene; still with the same family members, and as I look around there are fires and destruction in every direction.There are not may living people around.  I look around trying to understand what is happening. Suddenly superimposed over what I see, are scenes from WWII documentaries. I wonder how, who and why someone is doing this. I hear my Dad say, "They picked the wrong weekend to put this stuff on." Suddenly I realize what is happening. I say to my Dad, "Dad they are trying to confuse people and make them believe something is what it is not. They are trying to fool everyone." I looked around and thought, their plan is not working, what will happen now ?

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:38 am