The American Zone

Current events, political, spiritual etc.

Latest topics

November 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guns Statistics

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 76 messages in 52 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is uglyloser95

Chinese invasion dream

J B Maccabee
    Admin

Chinese invasion dream

Post by J B Maccabee on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:18 pm

I had a Chinese invasion dream many years ago. Back in 1971 I was 6 years old and lived in Vernonia, Oregon. In my dream, my family and I were at my grandparents farm having a camp out in the hayfield, next to the river. My uncle, my cousin, one of my brothers and I drove a truck up to the farm house to get some supplies. As we were getting in the truck to return to the campsite we saw jeep type vehicles and army trucks coming down the road. We noticed right away they were not American. The soldiers dismounted as soon as they spotted us, we knew then they were Chinese. They started shooting at us and killed my cousin. The rest of us ran into the forest behind the house. The next scene in my dream we were living like the people in the original Red Dawn movie.
    An interesting side note to this is that when I had this dream, it bothered me, and I told my Mother about it. She then told my aunt, who shocked my Mom by revealing that she had recently had the same dream ! Another interesting fact, when I was a kid we didn't camp in the hayfield. We do now every summer. Also the way my grandparents farm house appeared in the dream is how it looks now, not how it looked back in 1971.

Rachet01

Re: Chinese invasion dream

Post by Rachet01 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Creepy

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:45 am