The American Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The American Zone

Current events, political, spiritual etc.

Latest topics

» How The Fight Over American Freedom Will Probably Escalate By Brandon Smith
Pop speaks EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 11:06 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Party Like It’s 1984
Pop speaks EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:51 am by Stonewall Thompson

» The Zombie Apocalypse and Pope’s Dunciad JRNyquist
Pop speaks EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:43 am by Stonewall Thompson

» The Gyre Widens
Pop speaks EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 12:00 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» TIME TO HEEL – OR FIGHT
Pop speaks EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:10 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» The Time for Talking with the Left is Long, Long Past
Pop speaks EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 8:53 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Listen closely to Sidney Powell ...
Pop speaks EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» Classified US Embassy Cable Proves Smartmatic’s Connection to Venezuela
Pop speaks EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:13 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Sidney Powell: Absent software fraud, Trump ‘had at least 80 million votes’
Pop speaks EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:43 am by Stonewall Thompson

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guns Statistics

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 157 messages in 133 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is uglyloser95

2 posters

Pop speaks

Stonewall Thompson
    Stonewall Thompson
    Admin

Pop speaks Empty Pop speaks

Post by Stonewall Thompson Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Whos Truth ?
    by snake_or

It still amazes me. The Truth the media proclaims or the truth we can see...or figure out ourselves. They have hung the entire government shutdown on the House Republicans. I see it quite differently. The House passed no less than four budgets that would have funded the entire government...except Obamacare. The government could have cruised along at its usual expensive pace and the Dems, BO and the Repubs could have slugged it out about Obamacare without the problems the administration created by shutting down so many things that interfered with the American peoples daily life. The Senate rejected every one and Obama warned he'd veto them anyway. When the Democrats say negotiate you have to read CAPITULATE. Even with the media in their pockets it seems to me that the Democrats are the problem. King Hairy Reid of the Holy Hundred and Emperor Obama shutdown the government, not Ted Cruz and the Repubs.

Speaking of arrogance. How about Sibelius saying she's too busy to make the Committee Hearing on the problems with the Obamacare rollout but she has time to fly to Boston for a Gala Event the night before the hea
    Stonewall Thompson
    Stonewall Thompson
    Admin

Pop speaks Empty Bring in the Clowns‏

Post by Stonewall Thompson Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Bring in the Clowns‏

By snake_or

Since the Main Street Media won't tell you I will. The failing website of Obamacare was built by a company that has twice been fired by Canada for failing to meet deadlines and going over budget by many billions while creating Government websites! The first was a gun registry website for Ontario they screwed up and went over (never did get it done) and the second was a Health Insurance site (ditto). Our brilliant leader figured these guys were just right for the biggest healthcare system in the world.

Don't you love how he stands right up and says, "no one is more upset than I am!" He acts like he is outside of it and not the cause of it. The signature achievement which he hammered down our throats and he pretends to be surprised by its failure! Not unlike the shutdown, which he could have ended many times but refused, he acts like he is an outsider in DC and not the cause behind it. And the MSM lets him.

Sebelius is pulling the same stuff in the committee. She says she's doing everything she can to insure the CEO's are sending in the A team! This is a couple years too late. One would expect her to start with the A team. She too is outside the problem. Oh, and by the way, Obama has every confidence in her. BO(zo) doubles down on every mistake and the media allows it. They aren't even looking into ties between the Administration and the company responsible for this disaster. This administration should start substituting "Bring in the Clowns" for the national anthem for the duration of the Obamas term.

I just made the mistake of watching White House spokesman Carney explain how blindsided they were by the massive problems with the Obamacare rollout. Didn't expect it, even though the web creator did and advised them. They are on it now though. They lie with a straight face and not a single reporter calls them on it. Our media is criminally complicit.

It appears that the Republicans were correct it trying to delay the implementation of Obamacare for a year...it's what the Web creator wanted anyway. It might have saved these clowns the pie in the face this has become.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/canadian-officials-fired-it-firm-behind-troubled-obamacare-website/article/2537101

http://www.freer
    jg gunn
    jg gunn

Pop speaks Empty Obama care act 2

Post by jg gunn Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:36 pm

By James Thompson 11-13-13
    snake_or@msn.com

The perversely funny thing about all this chaos with the rollout of Obamacare, the cancellation of millions of individual policies due to new "standards" and the failure of the website, is that it is just the tip of the iceberg...or less. Remember the individual policy is only 5% of the health insurance market according to Obama (“We’re talking about 5 percent of the population who are in what’s called the individual market. They’re out there buying health insurance on their own,” Obama told NBC). Since Obama unlawfully moved the business mandate until next year, hoping it wouldn't explode until after the elections, the real problems (the other 95% of the market) won't hit until then. Just as the Conservative think tanks predicted all of the problems on the individual side, we can expect a real BOOM next year. That is, if the Democrats already begging for relief from Obamacare don't join in the attempt to defund the beast.

I just pray the Republicans are smart enough not to allow the individual mandate to be moved back as well. My hopes may be unfounded in that the Republicans will do anything possible to discredit the Tea Party people.

Oh my, I just heard that Feinstein and Landrieu are co sponsoring a bill to require insurance companies to reinstate all the policies that were canceled due to new Obamacare rules. So the law they passed is not what they thought it was and they need to pass more laws to correct the other one. Perhaps if they had read the original bill they might have realized some of the garbage that was in it. I'm sure in a frenzy to placate their upset constituents the rhino Republicans in the Senate will back it. We can only hope the House will bury it. Bailing out the Democrats that force fed us this pig is not in the best interest of the American people.

I find it interesting that it is ok to pass separate laws to save a bad bill but passing separate bills to avoid a government shutdown was not acceptable by the Dems or the media. Fair and balanced.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/13/top-democrat-joins-push-on-health-plans-after-clinton-obamacare-critique/

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/07/207909/analysis-tens-of-millions-could.html

Read

Sponsored content

Pop speaks Empty Re: Pop speaks

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:32 pm