The American Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The American Zone

Current events, political, spiritual etc.

Latest topics

» How The Fight Over American Freedom Will Probably Escalate By Brandon Smith
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 11:06 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Party Like It’s 1984
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:51 am by Stonewall Thompson

» The Zombie Apocalypse and Pope’s Dunciad JRNyquist
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:43 am by Stonewall Thompson

» The Gyre Widens
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 12:00 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» TIME TO HEEL – OR FIGHT
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:10 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» The Time for Talking with the Left is Long, Long Past
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 8:53 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Listen closely to Sidney Powell ...
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» Classified US Embassy Cable Proves Smartmatic’s Connection to Venezuela
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:13 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Sidney Powell: Absent software fraud, Trump ‘had at least 80 million votes’
What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:43 am by Stonewall Thompson

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guns Statistics

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 157 messages in 133 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is uglyloser95

What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections

Stonewall Thompson
    Stonewall Thompson
    Admin

What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections Empty What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections

Post by Stonewall Thompson Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:55 pm

What to Expect When the Democrats Lose the Midterm Elections

The Importance of Predictive Programming

Anyone who follows my work, knows that I have spent significant time analyzing popular shows and movies for recurrent themes which are predictive of what is coming. And there is hardly a day goes by where I don’t receive some form of communication about a show that I should check out because of its predictive programming and most of it comes from my audience.

In case, if you are not familiar with Hollywood predictive programming, it is largely controlled by the CIA, now the Chinese and a combination of the Chinese and the CIA. After all, who do you think changed the country of the invading Red Dawn force, in the remake of the movie, from Chinese to the North Koreans?

Here is an example of predictive programming that I am certain lies in our future. The email contains two accurate and related story lines.

Read more at;
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/what-to-expect-when-the-democrats-lose-the-midterm-elections/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 am