The American Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The American Zone

Current events, political, spiritual etc.

Latest topics

» How The Fight Over American Freedom Will Probably Escalate By Brandon Smith
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 11:06 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Party Like It’s 1984
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:51 am by Stonewall Thompson

» The Zombie Apocalypse and Pope’s Dunciad JRNyquist
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:43 am by Stonewall Thompson

» The Gyre Widens
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 12:00 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» TIME TO HEEL – OR FIGHT
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:10 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» The Time for Talking with the Left is Long, Long Past
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 8:53 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Listen closely to Sidney Powell ...
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» Classified US Embassy Cable Proves Smartmatic’s Connection to Venezuela
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:13 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Sidney Powell: Absent software fraud, Trump ‘had at least 80 million votes’
The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:43 am by Stonewall Thompson

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guns Statistics

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 157 messages in 133 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is uglyloser95

The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative

Stonewall Thompson
    Stonewall Thompson
    Admin

The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative Empty The real story behind AG Barr authorizing investigations of vote fraud blows away the MSM narrative

Post by Stonewall Thompson Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Even some of my most respected conservative correspondents have been taken in by pessimism over Attorney General William Barr's authorization of investigation of vote fraud. The media cabal seeking to oust President Trump focused on the abrupt purported "resignation" (he is keeping his federal paycheck and transferring to a different post) of Richard Pilger, director of the DOJ Criminal Division's Election Crimes Branch. The narrative Pilger offers, all but universally adopted by the media, is that Barr is violating established norms and acting out of (corrupt) political motives.

Pilger's email called Barr's edict "an important new policy abrogating the 40-year-old Non-Interference policy of ballot fraud investigations in the period prior to elections becoming certified and uncontested."

"Having familiarized myself with the new policy and its ramifications ... I must regretfully resign from my role as Director of the Election Crimes Branch," Pilger wrote in his message, first reported by The New York Times. "I have enjoyed very much working with you for over a decade to aggressively and diligently enforce federal criminal election law, policy, and practice without partisan fear or favor."

That was enough to spark demands for Barr's impeachment.

But there is a lot more going on here, and despite the frustrated worries of some of my conservative friends and colleagues that nothing will come of this, Barr's order is hugely significant, for it removes the obstacle that has prevented serious investigations of vote fraud up to now.
    more @ link.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_real_story_behind_ag_barr_authorizing_investigations_of_vote_fraud_blows_away_the_msm_narrative.html

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:29 am