The American Zone

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The American Zone

Current events, political, spiritual etc.

Latest topics

» How The Fight Over American Freedom Will Probably Escalate By Brandon Smith
Are we human? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 11:06 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Party Like It’s 1984
Are we human? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:51 am by Stonewall Thompson

» The Zombie Apocalypse and Pope’s Dunciad JRNyquist
Are we human? EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:43 am by Stonewall Thompson

» The Gyre Widens
Are we human? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 12:00 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» TIME TO HEEL – OR FIGHT
Are we human? EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:10 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» The Time for Talking with the Left is Long, Long Past
Are we human? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2020 8:53 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Listen closely to Sidney Powell ...
Are we human? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:07 pm by Stonewall Thompson

» Classified US Embassy Cable Proves Smartmatic’s Connection to Venezuela
Are we human? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:13 am by Stonewall Thompson

» Sidney Powell: Absent software fraud, Trump ‘had at least 80 million votes’
Are we human? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 8:43 am by Stonewall Thompson

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guns Statistics

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 157 messages in 133 subjects

We have 6 registered users

The newest registered user is uglyloser95

Are we human?

Stonewall Thompson
    Stonewall Thompson
    Admin

Are we human? Empty Are we human?

Post by Stonewall Thompson Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:59 pm

Are we Human beings ?
    By J. Thompson 1-30-19

No longer can we be Democrat, Republican, or Libertarian. In this question we have to decide whether or not we are human beings. When it comes to the dignity, honor and the sanctity of protecting the most helpless and innocent among us, we are all held accountable. History teaches us that when a society declares a certain class of people to be of lesser or no value, atrocities follow. It took over 500,000 dead Americans to end slavery, over 50 million to end Hitlers reign. The Turks almost succeeded in wiping out the Armenians, killing between 600,000 and 1.5 million during World war 1. There are more examples in history but I am writing today about America in 2019 where killing a full term baby is now legal and celebrated in New York. Anther state is rushing to follow, in Virginia, Democrats in the state house are proposing a bill that allows abortions up until birth. The democrat govenor of that state went so far as to say, during a radio interview, that killing baby after it is born is acceptable under the proposed law. There are already states that have virtually no restrictions on abortions, they are; Alaska, Colorado, D.C., New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon and Vermont. As of January 2018 over 60 million babies have been aborted in the USA since Roe vs Wade in 1973. How did this happen in the nation that declares,' We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.' Unborn babies in America are denied life, liberty and the chance to pursue happiness.
    I challenge the 'pro choice'(to kill) believers to look at some pictures of their ideas in action. There is agood video of an ex-abortionist describing the process, start with that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W6QBog_LUY I looked for some videos of abortions taking place but they are hard to find now, I wonder why they are hiding them?
    As I was writing this a quote from Thomas Jefferson kept and keeps haunting me. Here it is, "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." As Americans we are all accountable.
    '.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:21 pm